Creamy Alfredo Steak Fettuccine
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Creamy Alfredo Steak Fettuccine is made of fettuccine pasta, steak, tomatoes, and spinach coated in a creamy alfredo sauce.
- 1 box fettuccine
1-2 lbs. tenderloin, rib-eye, or your preferred cut
Freshly ground sea salt
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp. buttery spread
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp. flour
2 cups almond milk
1 tbsp. fresh parsley
1/3 cup vegan Parmesan
1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
2 cups chopped spinach
1. Bring a lot pot of water to boil. Cook pasta until al dente, following the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Season both sides of the steak with freshly ground salt and pepper. Heat a large cast iron or skillet over medium-high heat, cook steak for 4 minutes, flip, and cook for another 4 minutes until your desired doneness. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, for the sauce, melt butter in another skillet. Add minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Add flour and mix into butter creating a roux. Cook for another 1-2 minutes. Slowly add in almond milk and stir until well combined, Simmer for another 5 minutes until thickened.
4. Add parsley, vegan Parmesan, salt, pepper, and tomatoes. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add cooked pasta to sauce and toss to coat. Add spinach and cook until wilted.
6. Serve pasta with sliced steak on top and drizzle with balsamic glaze.