Cranberry Apple Sausage Stuffing
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Cranberry Apple Stuffing is a casserole consisting of sausage, celery, onion, garlic, cranberries, almonds, and stuffing.
- 1 lb. pork sausage
3 celery ribs
6 garlic cloves
12 oz. stuffing
1 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup silvered almonds
1 1/2 tsp. fresh sage
1 1/2 tsp. thyme
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
1 can chicken broth
1 1/2 cups apple juice
1. In a large skillet, cook sausage. Remove from heat and transfer to 8x10 baking dish.
2. Add celery and onion. Cook for 5-8 minutes. Add garlic, cloves, and apples. Cook for 3 minutes and add to baking dish.
3. Add cranberries, almonds, and seasoning to baking dish. Mix to combine. Add in stuffing and mix until combined.
4. Pour chicken broth and apple juice over stuffing.
5. Bake casserole at 350 degrees for 20 minutes to warm.