Crack Chicken Noodle Soup
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Crack Chicken Noodle Soup is a ridiculously delicious soup that everyone in the family will love! Crack Chicken Noodle Soup is a creamy, cheesy combination of chicken, celery, carrots, noodles, and bacon.
- 3 tbsp. vegan buttery spread
3 celery stalks, diced
3 carrots, diced
1 white onion, diced
3 tbsp. flour
3 cups almond milk
6 cups chicken broth
1 oz. allowed Ranch seasoning
3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
8 oz. Shredded Daiya Cheese
6 oz. Tofutti Cream Cheese
12-16 oz. Fideo (Cut Spaghetti)
1. In a cast iron pan or large skillet, add buttery spread, celery, carrots, and white onion. Sauté for 5 minutes. Add 3 tbsp. flour to create a roux and cook for 2-3 minutes until flour is golden.
2. Slowly stir in the almond milk. Mixing along the way to combine.
3. Transfer mixture to large soup pot. Add chicken broth, ranch seasoning, chicken, and 1/4 of the cooked and crumbled bacon. Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Stir vegan cream cheese and vegan cheddar shreds.
5. If you are meal prepping, store soup as is and keep 3/4 of the bacon separate. When you are ready to serve, heat the soup until a slow boil starts. Add 1/2 cup water and the Fideo. Cook according to package instructions. Serve with crispy, crumbled bacon on top.