Dairy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Peanut-Free
Corn pudding is a creamy and flavorful combination of corn, buttery crackers, and vegan cheddar cheese. A great casserole side dish or BBQ side dish.
- 5 cups frozen sweet corn or 10 ears fresh corn
2 eggs or its equivalent
1 cup almond milk
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
Sprinkle of nutmeg
1 cup crushed Club or Oyster crackers
3 tbsp. melted buttery spread
4 oz. vegan Cheddar Shreds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Defrost corn or cut the corn off the cob.
3. Spray a 9x9 baking dish.
4. In a large bowl, combine eggs, almond milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and corn.
5. In a separate bowl, combine crushed crackers and melted buttery spread. Mix to combine.
6. Add 1/2 of the cracker mixture to corn mixture. Mix to combine. Transfer mixture to baking dish.
7. Sprinkle vegan cheddar shreds over the top. Sprinkle remaining buttery crackers over the top.
8. Bake for 45 minutes until golden brown.