Cookies N Cream Bars
Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Cookies N Cream Bars is a simple recipe to make with an Oreo-sugar cookie base topped with whipped cream and Oreo cookies. An outstanding dessert for any occasion. Family and friends will be asking you for the recipe.
- 1 lb. sugar cookie mix such as Betty Crocker™
1 stick unsalted, vegan buttery spread
1 egg or its equivalent
14 cream-filled sandwich cookies, crushed
8 oz. whipping cream such as Rich's Whip
1/2-3/4 cup frosting
4 cream-filled sandwich cookies, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine sugar cookie mix, butter, and egg. Mix until combined. Add crushed cream filled sandwich cookies. Mix until combined. Then transfer dough to baking dish. Press dough into bottom of dish.
3. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until it passes the toothpick test and its light golden brown.
4. Cool completely, about 1-2 hours.
5. With an electric mixing, whip the whipping cream until desired consistency. Add in 1/2 to 3/4 cup frosting depending on sweet you like it.
6. Spread the cream mixture over the bars. Sprinkle with the remaining crushed cookies.
7. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours then slice into bars. Store in refrigerator.