Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
These Cinnamon Sugar Donuts are delicious, quick, and easy to make in your air fryer. Best of all, there are only four ingredients - biscuits, sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
- 1 can dairy-free grand biscuits
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 tbsp. cinnamon
6 tbsp. dairy-free butter
Avacado oil or your preferred spray
1. Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar. Mix until combined.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter.
4. Use a knife to carefully cut out the center of each biscuit.
5. Spray the air fryer basket. Place the biscuits on your air fryer rack. Bake for 5 minutes.
6. Dunk the cooked biscuit in the melted butter then coat in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
7. Place the donut holes in your air fryer and cook for 2-3 minutes then dunk in melted butter and coat in cinnamon sugar mixture.
8. Enjoy! Serve warm or cooled.