Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Mary Jo Koslosky
Cinnamon Cookies have a sugar cookie base and are rolled in a cinnamon-sugar mixture before baking. These cinnamon cookies are absolutely addicting, especially when served warm.
- 1 cup vegan buttery spread
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
2 eggs or egg equivalent
2 tsp. vanilla
2 ½ cups flour
½ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
¾ cup sugar and 2 tsp. cinnamon mixed
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Cream butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Add in eggs and vanilla. Mix to combine.
3. In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix to combine.
4. Roll into 1-inch balls. Dip into cinnamon sugar mixture. Space 12 cookies on cookie sheet as they will spread.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.