Chorizo Red Pepper Gnocchi with Spinach
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Chorizo Red Pepper Gnocchi with Spinach is a simple yet flavorful dish. Made with just five ingredients' (gnocchi, chorizo, roasted red peppers, onion, and spinach), this one is sure to become a regular go-to.
- 32. oz. Potato Gnocchi
1 lb. fresh chorizo
1 jar roasted red peppers, diced
1 white/yellow onion, diced
½ tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
3 cups baby spinach, chopped
1 tbsp. vegan buttery spread
1. In a large skillet, cook and crumble the chorizo until done. Remove from heat and set aside, leaving the chorizo juices in the pan.
2. Add the onion and 1 tbsp. vegan buttery spread. Cook the onions for about 5-7 minutes. Add the roasted red peppers, salt, and pepper. Cook for another 3 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi according to package instructions.
4. Add the cooked chorizo and gnocchi to the skillet. Toss to combine.
5. Add the spinach and cook for 3 minutes or until the spinach leaves have wilted.