Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Gluten-Free, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Low Carb
Chocolate Covered Strawberries are an easy-to-make Valentine's Day treat. All you need is vegan chocolate and fresh strawberries! You can always add your preferred topping like chopped nuts, sprinkles, graham cracker crumbs, toasted coconut, etc.
- 10 oz. Enjoy Life semi-sweet mini chips (or your preferred cholocate)
14 Strawberries with stems attached
1. Wash the strawberries and place on paper towel to dry. Make sure the strawberries are entirely dry.
2. Fill a saucepan with about 2-3 inches of water. Bring to a boil then reduce heat. Place chocolate chips in a glass bowl and place the bowl on top of the saucepan. Reduce heat to low or turn it off. Stir with a spatula until smooth.
3. Once the chocolate is melted, dip strawberries into bowl until covered and then place on parchment paper. Coat in desired toppings. Repeat with remaining strawberries.
4. Let the strawberries dry for 30 minutes until chocolate sets.