Chocolate Chip Cookies
Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Chocolate Chip Cookies are a classic! Chocolate Chip Cookies are a type of drop cookie with chocolate chips and/or morsels.
- 1 cup vegan buttery spread
¼ cup brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
½ tsp. almond extract
2 ½ cup flour
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
1 cup vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine vegan buttery spread, sugar, and brown sugar. Mix. Wisk the 2 eggs and add them to butter/sugar mix.
3. Add vanilla and almond extract. Mix.
4. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix together. Gradually add to the butter/sugar mix. Add vegan chocolate chips.
5. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop tablespoon of cookie mix on parchment paper.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool and enjoy!