Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Gluten-Free
Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries are a spicy and sweet combination of chipotle and sweet potato! A great side for your burger or favorite sandwich.
- 2 lbs. sweet potato
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. chipotle chili powder (depending on how spicy you like it)
1/4 tsp. salt
Pinch of paprika
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice the sweet potato into thin, even slices.
3. In a large bowl, toss and coat the sweet potato slices with cornstarch. Then, toss with olive oil.
4. In a small bowl, combine the garlic, onion, chipotle, salt, and pepper. Mix to combine. Sprinkle over sweet potato slices and toss to evenly coat.
5. Place the sweet potato fries on a baking sheet lined with foil.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, flip, and bake for another 15-20 minutes until sweet potato fries are brown on both sides.