Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Homemade chicken potstickers are a tasty alternative to store brought and are well worth the effort. Our chicken potstickers are made of chicken, water chestnuts, green onion, carrots, celery, and Napa cabbage rolled up in wonton wrappers.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
8 oz. water chestnuts, drained and diced
4 green onions, sliced
3/4 cup matchstick carrots, diced
1/3 cup celery, diced
3/4 cup Napa cabbage, diced
2 oz. vegan cream cheese
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
28 wonton wrappers (egg-free)
3 tbsp. olive oil
1. Combine chicken, water chestnuts, green onions, carrots, celery, and Napa cabbage in a bowl. Mix until evenly distributed.
2. Add vegan cream cheese, soy sauce, garlic cloves, and ginger. Mix until combined.
3. Working in batches. Spread out 9 wonton squares. Place 2 tsp. of filling on the edge of the wonton wrapper. Fold side edges in and roll the wrapper to form a log. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
4. In a large skillet or cast iron pan, heat 3 tbsp. olive oil. Place pot stickers around the pan in one layer with some space in between. Cook until golden brown then flip. Repeat 2-3 times until pot stickers are golden on as many edges as desired.
5. Serve with your favorite sauce or add to potsticker soup.