Chicken Club Sandwiches
Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Chicken Club Sandwiches have the classic combination of chicken, lettuce, and bacon. This recipe also includes tomatoes, red onion, and your favorite sauce.
- Burger Ingredients
2 lb. ground chicken
½ cup breadcrumbs
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. pepper
Red onion, sliced
Bacon, cooked & crispy
Ranch, BBQ, or your favorite sauce
1. To prepare the burgers, combine ground chicken, eggs, breadcrumbs, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well until combined.
2. Shape into burger patties of equal size.
3. Heat a large skillet or cast iron pan. Add 1 tbsp. olive oil and 3-4 patties depending on the size of your pan. Cook for 6 minutes, flip, cook for 6 minutes, flip, cook for another 3 minutes, flip, and cook for another 3 minutes until chicken patty is cooked through. Remove from heat and repeat with remaining patties
4. Spread buttery spread on the inside of each bun. In skillet, cook for 30 seconds, flip, and cook for another 30 seconds.
5. Assemble burgers - layer chicken patty, lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, and bacon. Drizzle with Ranch dressing or your favorite sauce.