Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells are made of jumbo shell noodles stuffed with a chicken mixture and covered in alfredo sauce.
- 12 oz. box Jumbo pasta shells
2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
12 oz. Daiya Mozzarella cheese
8 oz. Follow Your Heart Parmesan Cheese
2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
Salt & Pepper
3 garlic cloves
3 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. flour
3 cup almond milk
2 tbsp. parsley
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. According to the package instructions, cook pasta until al dente. Drain and lay out on cooking sheet/cutting board so that they do not stick together.
3. In a large skillet, cook chicken until cooked through. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. For the sauce, add butter and garlic to pan. Cook for 1 minutes. Add flour and create a roux. Cook for 1-2 minutes until flour becomes golden. Slowly add in almond milk. Stirring constantly to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add 1/2 the vegan Parmesan cheese. Cook for another few minutes until cheese has melted.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken, crumbled bacon, half of the vegan Mozzarella cheese, remaining vegan Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
6. Spread 1/3 of the sauce across a 9x13 baking dish. Spoon the chicken filling into the jumbo shells. Place shells in a single layer in backing dish. Spoon the remaining sauce over the stuffed shells, sprinkle the other half of the Mozzarella cheese, and top with Parsley.
7. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.