Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups with Bacon
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Soy-Free, Shellfish-Free, Fish-Free
A fun twist on Chicken Alfredo that pairs well with bacon! These snack sized roll-ups are jam packed with tasty shredded chicken, bacon, and homemade Alfredo sauce that will get your mouth watering every time you think about making this recipe.
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken
1 box lasagna noodles
2 tbsp. vegan buttery spread
2 tbsp. flour
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 cups almond milk
2 bags vegan Mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup vegan Parmesan cheese
1 lb. bacon, cooked & crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook lasagna according to package instructions. Once cooked, lay the noodles on a flat surface. Careful not to overcrowd the noodles.
3. Cook the chicken until cooked through. Remove from pan and let cool. Once cooled, shred the chicken.
4. In the same pan, heat 2 tbsp. vegan buttery spread. Stir in flour, salt, and pepper. Heat for another 1-2 minutes until flour starts to brown. Slowly add in 2 cups almond milk, stirring constantly to combine. Simmer for 5-10 minutes until sauce starts to thicken. Set aside 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce for later.
5. In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, crumbled bacon, 1 bag vegan Mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup vegan Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and 3/4 of the Alfredo sauce. Mix until well blended.
6. Lay a lasagna noodle on a cutting board. Add a spoonful of the chicken mixture and spread evenly in the center of the noodle. Tightly roll the noodle and then slice in half. Place ribbon side on a cake or pie pan. Repeat with remaining noodles.
7. Sprinkle lasagna roll ups with additional vegan mozzarella.
8. Bake for 20 minutes until cheese starts to melt.
9. Serve and top with parsley