Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free
Chex Mix is a crunchy, salty, and tasty snack mix perfect for football season! This homemade version is a combination of seasoned and toasted bagel chips, rye chips, cheerios, pretzels, nuts, and Chex cereal.
- 6 tbsp. vegan butter, melted
4 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. cayenne
1 tbsp. seasoned salt
1 bag toasted bagel chips
1 box roasted garlic rye chips
1 box Corn Chex
1 box Rice Chex
2 cups cashews
2 cups almonds
2 cups pretzels
2 cups cheerios
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. Combine bagel chips, rye chips, Chex cereal, cashews, almonds, pretzels, and cheerios in a large roasting pan. I use the same size you'd use for a turkey!
3. Combine melted vegan butter and Worcestershire sauce.
4. In a small bowl, combine seasoned salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper.
5. Drizzle 1/5 of the melted butter over the dry ingredients. Season.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, drizzle with 1/5 of the butter, and season. Repeat process until the chex mix has roasted for 1 hour.
7. Store in airtight container for up 2 weeks.