Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
What can you do with leftover ground beef and bacon? Cheeseburger nachos are one of our favorite go-to snacks. There are no specific measurements that you have to use - do what you like! In parenthesis, we have provided estimates that fit into a pie pan.
- Tortilla chips (1/3 of a bag)
Ground beef (1/2 cup)
BBQ sauce (1/2 cup), divided
Vegan cheddar cheese shreds (1/2 bag)
Tomato (3-5 cherry tomatoes)
Red Onion (1/4 red onion), diced
Bacon (3 strips cooked), crumbled
Jalapeno (1/2 of a jalapeno), diced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spread a layer of tortilla chips across the bottom of the pan.
3. Sprinkle cheese over chips.
4. Mix ground beef and 1-2 tbsp. of BBQ sauce in a bowl. Sprinkle meat over nachos. Drizzle additional BBQ sauce as desired.
5. Dice your toppings (i.e. tomatoes, red onion, bacon, & jalapenos) and then sprinkle over nachos.
6. If you are really hungry, make it a double layer and repeat steps 2-5 again.
7. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes for single-layer nachos or 14 minutes for double-layered nachos.