Cast Iron Garlic Butter Steak
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Low Carb, Diabetic, Low Sodium
If you cannot grill your steak, a cast iron is a fantastic alternative especially on cold winter nights when you want to stay inside.
- Garlic Butter
4 tbsp. buttery spread
1 tbsp. garlic, minced
1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper
2 new-strip steak, ribeye, or porterhouse
2 whole garlic cloves
1. Combine buttery spread, minced garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Place in your refrigerator and let it harden until you are ready to use it.
2. Heat cast iron over medium heat.
3. Season steak with your preferred seasoning.
3. Drizzle about 1 tsp olive oil and add a spoonful of garlic butter. Lay steak on cast iron with 2 garlic cloves alongside. Depending on the thickness of your steak and your preferred doneness, cook for 3-7 minutes, flip, and cook for another 3-7 minutes.
4. Let rest for 5-10 minutes. Serve with your favorite sides.