Cajun Honey Ribs
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Gluten-Free
The perfect blend of sweet and sassy! These Cajun Honey Ribs has a deliciously seasoned glaze locks in the juicy tenderness everyone wants in ribs.
- 2 tsp. oregano
2 tsp. thyme
1 tsp. basil
1 tbsp. sea salt
1 tsp. hot smoked paprika
1 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 tsp. black pepper
¼ tsp. chipotle powder
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. onion powder
1 rack Baby Back Ribs
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
2/3 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. Combine seasonings in small bowl. Mix until well combined.
2. Remove ribs from packaging. Slice rack into 4 quarters or leave whole.
3. Cover underside of ribs with seasoning, then flip and coat the top side.
5. Place rack in roasting pan. Cover with foil.
6. Cook covered ribs for 2 hours at 275 degrees.
7. Meanwhile, in a small bottle, combine honey and apple cider vinegar. Mix until well combined.
8. Once ribs have cooked covered for 2 hours, remove from oven. Remove foil or cover. Careful, the steam will be hot. Drizzle about 1/5 of the honey mixture over the ribs. Return the ribs uncovered to oven.
9. Cook the ribs, uncovered, for another 2 hours. Every 30 minutes, drizzle additional honey mixture over ribs.
10. Remove ribs from oven. Let cool. Slice as you see fit. Enjoy!