Buttery Garlic Croutons
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Tasty home-made buttery garlic croutons.
- 10 slices bread
1/3 cup vegan buttery spread, melted
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 tbsp. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice white bread into bite-size cubes.
3. In a measuring cup, combine melted vegan buttery spread, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Stir until combined.
4. Slowly drizzle mixture over bread cubes. Toss to evenly coat.
5. On a cookie sheet lined with foil, spread the croutons out in an even layer.
6. Cook for 8 minutes, flip, cook for another 8 minutes, and flip. Remove from oven once golden brown. If they are not golden yet, cook for another 5 minutes but monitor it closely to prevent burning.