Breakfast Sausage Poppers
Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Breakfast Sausage Poppers are made of sausage, egg, and vegan cheddar shreds on the inside with a flaky, golden biscuit on the outside. A great make-ahead breakfast to later eat on the go.
- Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits
3/4 lb. breakfast sausage
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
4 oz. vegan Cheddar Shreds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. Cook the sausage until done. Remove from skillet, drain grease, and transfer to bowl.
3. In a small bowl, whisk eggs along with salt and pepper. Scramble eggs until cooked through.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll out the biscuits until flattened.
5. To make the poppers, place sausage, scrambled eggs, and vegan cheddar shreds on biscuits.
6. Bring two opposite edges of the biscuit together and press together, then bring the other two opposite edges together and press together. Place seem side down on baking sheet.
7. Sprinkle some extra vegan cheddar shreds on top of the biscuits.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or so until golden brown.