Breakfast Ham Poppers
Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Breakfast Ham Poppers are made of ham, egg, and vegan cheddar shreds on the inside with a flaky, golden biscuit on the outside. A great make-ahead breakfast to later eat on the go.
- Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits
3/4 lb. ham, diced
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
4 oz. vegan Cheddar Shreds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk eggs along with salt and pepper. Scramble eggs until cooked through.
3. Using a rolling pin, roll out the biscuits until flatted.
4. To make the poppers, place diced ham, scrambled eggs, and vegan cheddar shreds on the biscuits.
5. Bring two opposite edges of the biscuit together and press together, then bring the other two opposite edges together and press together. Place seem side down on baking sheet.
6. Sprinkle some extra vegan cheddar shreds on top of the biscuits.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or so until golden brown.