Breaded Parmesan Zucchini Crisps
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Breaded Parmesan Zucchini Crisps are baked zucchini crisps coated in bread crumbs, vegan Parmesan, and seasonings.
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/4 slices
1/2 cup breadcrumbs (Panko)
1/2 cup grated vegan Parmesan Cheese
3 tbsp. buttery spread, melted
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Trim the ends of the zucchini and slice into 1/4 inch slices.
3. In one bowl, melt buttery spread. In another bowl, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and seasoning. Mix until combined.
4. Dip zucchini into melted butter then bread crumbs. Coat each side with bread crumbs. Place breaded zucchini on baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and crispy.