BLT Pasta Salad
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
BLT Pasta Salad is a creamy pasta salad with bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and red onion. A great summer pasta salad for BBQs and parties.
- 1 box small shells
1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 small red onion, diced
1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced or halved
3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 cup vegan Ranch dressing
1/2 cup vegan sour cream
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water.
2. In a large bowl, combine cooled pasta, red onion, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, combine vegan Ranch dressing and sour cream. Mix to combine.
4. Add dressing mixture to pasta and toss to cook. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
5. When ready to serve, add bacon and lettuce. Toss to combine.