Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
A sweet twist to the classic Quesadilla, the BBQ Quesadilla consists of chicken, BBQ sauce, bacon, red onion, jalapeno, and pepper jack cheese.
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cooked and shredded
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 red onion, diced
1 jalapeno, diced
1 bag vegan Pepperjeck shredded cheese
1 package 10'' inch+ tortillas
Vegan buttery spread
1. In a small bowl, combine shredded chicken with BBQ sauce. Mix until combined.
2. For the quesadilla bar, I like to dice and keep everything in a separate bowl so that you can make your own quesadilla.
3. Once you have everything prepared, fire up the quesadilla maker. Layer 1 buttered tortilla followed by vegan cheese, shredded chicken, bacon, red onion, jalapenos, extra BBQ sauce, and more Daiya cheese. Top with another buttered tortilla . Cook in the maker until the light turns green.
4. Remove from maker and cut with pizza cutter. Serve with extra BBQ sauce.