BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free
Wondering what you can make with leftover BBQ Pulled Pork? Loaded BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos with cheese, tomato, red onion, and jalapeno! This hearty and tasty snack will leave you stuffed and satisfied.
- Tortilla chips (1/3 of a bag)
BBQ Pulled Pork
Vegan cheddar cheese shreds (1/2 bag)
Tomato (3-5 cherry tomatoes)
Red Onion (1/4 red onion), diced
Jalapeno (1/2 of a jalapeno), diced
Fresh corn (1/2 cup), optional
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spread a layer of tortilla chips across the bottom of the pan.
3. Sprinkle vegan cheese and then BBQ pulled pork over chips.
4. Dice your toppings (i.e. tomatoes, red onion, & jalapenos) and then sprinkle over nachos. Add corn if you'd like.
5. If you are really hungry, make it a double layer and repeat steps 2-5 again.
6. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes for single-layer nachos or 14 minutes for double-layered nachos.