Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
BBQ Chicken is one of our classic summer grilling recipes! Grilled chicken thighs and/or breasts lathered in your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Chicken thighs and/or drumsticks
Salt & pepper
Preferred chicken seasoning
1. Fire up the grill.
2. Rinse the chicken and trim off excess fat. Season with salt, pepper, and/or your preferred seasoning.
3. Place the chicken indirectly on the grill for 20 minutes, flip, and cook for another 20 minutes. Cook until the internal temperature of the thighs reach 175° F.
4. Add BBQ sauce and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and let rest for 10 minutes before serving