Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
This is not just another hot ham and cheese sandwich, this one has a crunch. Our Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwich is made of crispy, buttery garlic crescents with melted vegan cheddar cheese and hot ham inside. A lovely addition to Sunday brunch.
- 2 rolls crescent dough
1 tbsp. dijon mustard
1 tbsp. buttery spread
16 oz. honey ham
8 vegan cheddar cheese slices
3 tbsp. buttery spread, melted
1 tsp. parsley
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray a 8x13 baking dish with cooking. Open a crescent roll and lay in the bottom of the baking dish. Press the seams of the dough together.
3. Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven.
4. Spread 1 tbsp. buttery spread on the top of the crescent followed by 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard.
5. Lay the honey ham on top in layers, followed by the vegan cheddar cheese slices.
6. Open the remaining crescent and place on top. Spread dough to edges and press the seams together.
7. In a small bowl, combine the melted buttery spread, parsley, and garlic powder. Brush on top of the crescent dough.
8. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.