Bacon-Wrapped Sweet Potato Wedges
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Gluten-Free, Shellfish-Free
Bacon-wrapped sweet potato wedges are a fantastic sweet and savory side dish to complement your favorite entree from steak to burgers. Versatile and easy to make!
- 3 large sweet potatoes
1 lb. classic cut bacon
½ tsp. red pepper flakes
1 tsp. paprika
½ tsp. pepper
1 tbsp. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut sweet potatoes into wedges/fries. Try to make the wedges/fries equal in size.
3. In a small bowl, combine red pepper flakes, paprika, pepper, and olive oil. Mix until combined.
4. Drizzle olive oil mixture over sweet potatoes. Toss to coat.
5. Wrap each sweet potato in 1/2 to 1 strip bacon, depending on the size of the sweet potato.
6. Place wrapped sweet potatoes on a foil-lined cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 30-45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes. Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and bacon is crispy.