Bacon-Wrapped Sweet Potato Roll-Ups
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Gluten-Free
A delicious appetizer that everyone is sure to love. Bacon-Wrapped Sweet Potato Roll-Ups are made of seasoned sweet potatoes wrapped in bacon! So easy to make and so quick to disappear.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
2 tbsp. buttery spread, melted
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 lb. bacon strips, cut in half
1/4 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small, combine buttery spread, salt, and cayenne pepper.
3. Peel and dice sweet potato into 1-inch cubes. Place in large bowl. Pour seasoned buttery mix over sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
4. Wrap each sweet potato chuck in a half strip of bacon. Secure with toothpick and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, flip, and bake for another 20 minutes.