Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Gluten-Free
Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus is a fun and tasty combination of bacon and asparagus that goes great with steak and roasts. A fun tasty side that is simple to make with only 4 ingredients! It makes an appearance every Thanksgiving and sometimes also for Christmas dinner.
- 1-2 bunches asparagus
1/2-2 lb. bacon
2 tbsp. olive oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss asparagus with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Separate asparagus spears into bundles of 3-4 spears.
4. Wrap a slice of bacon around each bundle.
5. Place the bacon-wrapped asparagus bundles on a baking sheet lined with foil. Cook for 10 minutes, flip, and cook for another 10-15 minutes until bacon is cooked through.