Bacon Stuffing Sausage Roll-Ups
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Bacon Stuffing Sausage Roll-Ups are a tasty combination of stuffing and sausage wrapped in bacon. Absolutely addicting mini bacon and sausage appetizers. Make plenty, your family and friends will love them! Great as leftovers.
- 1 1/2 cups Sage Stuffing Mix
1/2 cup pork sausage
1/4 cup vegan buttery spread
1/4 cup water
1 egg or equivalent
1 lb. bacon
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, heat and cook sausage until done. Remove from heat and add to a large bowl.
2. Add stuffing to bowl.
3. In a small saucepan, heat butter and water until combined. Pour over stuffing. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. Roll into 1-inch balls. Cut the bacon strip in half and wrap a strip around each stuffing ball. Secure with toothpick and place on foil lined baking sheet.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, flip, and bake another 15 minutes longer or until bacon is crisp.