Bacon & Sausage Stuffing
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Bacon & Sausage Stuffing is made of Turkey stuffing, sausage, bacon, and sautéed celery, onion, and mushrooms. This is one of our absolute favorite Thanksgiving sides!
- 3 boxes of Turkey Stuffing
3 celery stalks
8 oz. mushrooms
1 lb. Jimmie Dean Regular Sausage
1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
6 tbsp. vegan buttery spread
Salt & pepper
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup turkey drippings
1. In a large skillet, cook sausage until cooked through.
2. Meanwhile, dice celery, dice onion, and slice mushrooms.
3. Once sausage is done, set aside. In the same skillet, sauté diced celery, onions, and mushrooms until golden brown.
4. Combine stuffing, sautéed vegetables, sausage, and bacon in a large baking dish.
5. Use turkey baster to disperse chicken broth and drippings. Add 4 tbsp. of vegan buttery spread.
6. Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.