Bacon Ranch Potato Packets
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Gluten-Free
The perfect side dish for camping or grilling! Bacon Ranch Potato Packets are made of sliced potatoes, ranch dressing, seasonings, bacon, and vegan cheddar shreds.
- Non-stick cooking spray
2 lbs. gold potatoes, sliced
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
Salt & pepper
1/3 cup ranch dressing
1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2-1 cup vegan cheddar shreds
2 tbsp. parsley (optional)
1. Fire up the grill.
2. Lay a large piece of foil down on counter/table. Add a second layer. Spray the top layer with cooking spray.
3. Slice the potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Place the sliced potatoes in a bowl. Season with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and 1/3 cup ranch dressing. Toss until evenly coated. Transfer to foil.
4. Sprinkle with bacon and vegan cheddar shreds.
5. Wrap the foil into a packet and seal.
6. Grill for 15 minutes, flip, and grill for another 15 minutes.
7. Remove from heat. Carefully open foil packet being cautious of the steam. Drizzle additional ranch dressing as desired and sprinkle with parsley.