Bacon Ranch Chicken Rice Skillet
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Bacon Ranch Chicken Rice Skillet is a delicious skillet casserole made of crispy bacon, ranch seasoning, onion, carrots, corn, rice, chicken, and vegan cheddar cheese.
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. buttery spread
1 white onion, diced
3 carrots, diced
1 cup frozen or fresh corn
2 lbs. chicken breast
1 tsp. garlic powder
2 cups jasmine rice, cooked
1 packet ranch mix (allowed)
8 oz. shredded Daiya cheddar cheese
Salt & pepper
1. In a large skillet or cast iron pan, add 1 tbsp. olive oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan and cook until cooked through.
2. Meanwhile, cook rice according to package instructions.
3. Using the same pan that you used for the chicken, add 1 tbsp. buttery spread. Add carrots and sauté for 5 minutes. Add white onion and sauté until translucent. Add corn.
4. While the vegetables are cooking, dice and/or shred the chicken.
5. Once vegetables are tender, add cooked rice and chicken to pan. Season with garlic powder and ranch seasoning. Mix until combined.
6. Cook until heat through. Add cheddar shreds, crispy bacon, and toss rice. Cook until cheese is melted.