Bacon Parmesan Crackers
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
An easy-to-make, tasty appetizer that you cannot stop eating! Bacon Parmesan Crackers are a delicious combination of Club crackers, bacon, and Parmesan dipped in Ranch!
- 1 box Club Crackers, cut in half
1 package bacon
2/3 cup vegan Parmesan
1/2 cup allowed ranch dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Arrange crackers on baking sheet. Sprinkle with vegan Parmesan. Wrap each cracker with bacon and place seam-side down. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan.
4. Bake until bacon is cooked through, about 45 minutes.
5. Season with pepper.
6. Serve with allowed ranch dressing for dipping.