Bacon Chicken Ranch Foil Packets
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Gluten-Free
Bacon Chicken Ranch Foil Packets are a delicious, quick, and easy dinner on the grill. These foil packets are made of chicken, potatoes, ranch seasoning, bacon, and vegan cheddar cheese!
- Nonstick cooking spray
4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 lb. small gold or red potatoes, halved or quartered
2 tbsp. ranch seasoning
6 tbsp. buttery spread, melted
3-4 carrots, sliced
4-8 oz. vegan cheddar shreds
1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 tbsp. fresh parsley
1. Start the grill
2. Spread out four pieces of foil, add a second layer, and spray the top layer with cooking spray.
3. In a small bowl, combine potatoes, buttery spread, and ranch seasoning. Toss to evenly coat.
4. Divide the chicken pieces across the four foil packets. Season with salt and pepper. Divide the seasoned potatoes and carrots among the foil packets.
5. Wrap the inside layer of foil together to form a packet. Repeat with second layer of foil.
6. Grill for 20 minutes, flip, and grill for another two minutes.
7. Remove packets from grill. Carefully, open the packets being cautious of the steam. Fork test the potatoes to make sure they are tender & chicken is done.
8. Sprinkle vegan cheddar shreds and crumbled bacon. Return open foil packets to grill and cook for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
9. Serve and sprinkle with parsley.