Bacon Cheesy Bites
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
These appetizers are absolutely addicting. Bacon Cheesy Bites are made of a warm, toasted baguette covered with a seasoned cheese, bacon, and onion mixture. Add cashews for a little crunch. This will become a new favorite appetizer with your family and friends.
- 8 oz. vegan cream cheese
1 tbsp. vegan Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. celery seed
1/8 tsp. pepper
8 oz. vegan cheddar shreds
1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/3 cup chopped cashews
4 green onions, sliced
1 French baguette, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
1. In a large bowl, combine vegan cream cheese, vegan Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, garlic powder, celery seeds, and pepper. Mix to combine.
2. Add vegan cheddar cheese shreds, crumbled bacon, chopped cashews, and diced green onion.
3. Spread bacon cream cheese mixture over bread.
4. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.